Halkidiki and Thessaloniki are in the same distance from Kallikratia AEGEAN BLUE HOTEL. Halkidiki as well as Thessaloniki offers a large number of sightseeing (archaelogical places, museums, churches, monasteries, natural beauty, traditional places ect.) to visit.
- Petralona's cave, where have been discovered 700.000 years old human bones .
- Apostle Pavlos church and tower in N.Fokaia.
- St. Paraskeui baths, with therapeutical waters, a modern center of treatment and relaxing.
- Mouth Athos, with his unique historical abbeys.
- Sea Festival (N. Moudania), Siviri, Sani, Kassandra, Afitos Festivals and local bazaars.
- More than 20 event nights from May to October in local places.
- Stagira with special Aristotelis park.
- Forests and long beaches full of sand, pebbles that end to pure clear and warm waters.
- Villages and small towns full of night life.
- Marines in Thessaloniki, N. Moudania, N. Skioni, Porto Karas, Ouranoupoli etc.
- St. Dimitris church, with underground catacombs and the saint's remains, the protector of this city.
- Agia Sofia's byzantine church.
- Ano poli, a traditional place with narrow streets, steep alleyways, streets and stairs, small Byzantine churches, monasteries ans countless folklore spots and traditional restaurants.
- Acropolis, with Genti Koule prison, the old city walls (aka Kastra) and Vlatadon monastery.
- The roman marketplace, Galerious arch(Kamara) and Rotonda.
- White Tower (Lefkos Pyrgos)
- Archeological museum
- Byzantine culture museum
- Folklore museum and a large number of other museums
- The beach
- Kemal Attaturk house
- Thessaloniki Zoo and Seih Sue forest
- Internation Expo HELEXPO, noumerous fairs throughout the year.
- Kapani, the central marketplace of the city.
- Aristotelou square, the heart of business, culture and trade center of the city.
Also trips to: